Wednesday, March 4, 2009

i want to be successful

When i grow up, I want to be as successful I can. Some people in life say that they are successful but to me I don't think they are as successful as they think they are. Some people say they are successful because they have a lot of money, some say it because they are very good looking, but I say different.
I want to be successful because i believe in happiness and family. I want to grow up surrounded by my family and have a job that pays well and doesn't bother me. This would be something along the lines of a PE teacher with sports and exercise, or maybe even a police officer dealing with justice and speed. I would enjoy either one of the jobs really. Im really not too worried about my future job right now because I am only in high school. All I am worried about now is getting good grades and playing the sports I love to play. One day it will hit me and I will be like, wow I need to find out what I want to be. But thats not today so I can just wait and see.

5 comments:

  1. i would get rid of the ha right after speed. and then just start with I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet dream, but it could be in a little more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work on the first part with the flow and what your saying. other then that its cool, and fun to read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its never too early to think about what you will be. looks like you have good writing skills but now you should get some skills that will impress the ladies like nun-chuck skills or drawing skills....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is good setting good goals and following threw with them is a very important key and you eem to have thiese things in your blog good work.

    ReplyDelete